Ricochet Review Poetry Journal
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
RICOCHET REVIEW SUBMISSIONS
WHAT WE PUBLISH
Ricochet Review welcomes national and international submissions from high school students, college students, and non-students who wish to have their voices heard.
Our issues are themed. The theme for the 2018 issue, Volume 6, will be Idenity. We will be accepting verse forms (couplet, ode, haiku, limerick, etc.) and free verse poetry (flash fiction, epistolary, lyric essay, flash nonfiction, and flash poetic memoir) that fall within our theme.
Reading Period Begins September 1, 2018.
Submissions close on December 31st, 2018.
- Submissions are accepted from September 1, 2018 to January 18, 2019.
- We do not accept submissions by email.
- Submission does not guarantee publication.
- Please submit to only one of the categories (see below) at a time. We do not accept more than five pages per submission.
- Only original previously unpublished material will be considered.
- We do accept simultaneous submissions. If accepted elsewhere, please notify our Faculty Advisor Scott Trinter as soon as possible at email@example.com. Our response time is usually 2-3 months. All rights revert back to the author upon publication.
- Please send all submission inquiries to our Faculty Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.